|Material||AISI 304 Stainless Steel|
|Dimensions||108x6 mm (4¼x¼")|
You will need 🡪
- Pen and paper
- A marker
- A hammer/mallet (16oz/0.5Kg min.)
- A flat and sturdy surface
- Eye and ear protection
1. Define your password
Choose the password you want to backup and carefully write it down on the temporary guide card.
2. Find a flat/sturdy surface
You’ll need a heavy hammer/mallet for this job and the flattest surface you can find near you.
3. Prefill the guide sticker
Grab a marker and prefill all the cells where you have to punch.
4. Punch the dots into the plate
Take the center punch tool and give one single good hit into every mark you made.
5. Remove the vinyl sticker
Peel away the sticker and destroy it, the put your plate in a safe spot.
Templates refer to the vinyl stickers you can paste on top of the Phrase S, we currently have two different ones. All templates are available for anyone to download in case you want to DIY this backup or if you have lost your recovery acetate.
A1 Format: For 24-Digit Alphanumeric Passwords
Supports the English Alphabet, Numbers and Symbols
- Aa Bb Cc Dd Ee Ff Gg Hh Ii Jj Kk Ll Mm Nn Oo Pp Qq Rr Ss Tt Uu Vv Ww Xx Yy Zz
- 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 0
- ! @ ? $ % & * - _ .
B1 Format: For 24-Word BIP39 Seedphrases (Numerical)
Supports BIP39 seedphrases for up to 24 words, with a numerical input. You may refer to the official wordlist to correctly convert your seedphrase into numbers.
- 1, 2, or 3 plates
- Center Punch Tool (If selected)
- Product Tag and Quick Guide
- Screws/Wingnuts (When ordering 2 or more plates)
- 24-Digit Alphanumeric Password guide card(s) (If applicable)
- BIP39 conversion card(s) (If applicable)
- Vinyl sticker(s) and Recovery acetate(s)
- Paper BIP39 English wordlist (If applicable)
We ship our products worldwide via Registered Mail (standard air mail). Orders may take up to 4 business days to get dispatched after you buy. We also provide a tracking number.
|Cost||ETA (Business days)|
|Rest of the world||FREE||15-28 days|
We offer returns for up to 10 days after you receive your order.
How to use the Phrase S
Get started in minutes